Chelsea football club has been crowned the club of the year at the Balon D’Or awards ceremony tonight. The Club of the year award is a new award announced by France Football this year that would be given out to the club with the best performance in a calendar year. In 2021, the Chelsea football club had a very impressive year, winning the Champions League against all odds and also getting to the finals of the English FA Cup.
The Blues then went on to win the UEFA Super Cup title, beating Europa league winners Villarreal in the finals a few months ago. Under Thomas Tuchel, the Blues have been arguably the best team in the Premier League and Europe in general and it’s only right that they are rewarded for their achievements. In this current season, the Blues have continued from where they left off last season, sitting at the top of the premier league table and also at the top of their Champions League group table.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City