Ngolo Kante is finally back to training for Chelsea Football Club after missing five matches for the Blues due to a severe injury he sustained against Tottenham Hotspur some weeks back. The French International has indeed been missed in the Chelsea team since they didn’t have a reliable backup for him.
Ngolo Kante’s great ball winning and how in which he always push Chelsea’s attack relentlessly was really missed when he got injured. Well, he is back and ready to help the Blues in regaining their form under new manager Graham Potter. In as much as Ngolo Kante’s return seems to be a great thing for the Blues, I believe it is a big reason why Denis Zakaria might have an awful loan spell at Chelsea this season.
Denis Zakaria made a transfer deadline move to Chelsea on loan from Juventus excepting to play regularly. The Swiss International is still yet to start a game for the Blues and I believe it won’t be possible anytime soon due to Ngolo Kante’s return. The French International will definitely have to start games for Chelsea while Denis Zakaria will be on the bench obviously since he can’t bench the likes of Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic at the club. Just like Saul Niguez last season, Denis Zakaria’s lack of playing time might affect his loan spell at Chelsea this season.
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation