Emile Smith-Rowe was part of Arsenal’s comfortable 2-0 victory over West Ham United yesterday at the Emirates Stadium. The English International came off the bench to score a cracking deciding goal for the Gunners in the closing minutes of the match as they secured maximum points against the Hammers. Mike Arteta has suddenly relegated Emile Smith-Rowe to the bench since Martin Odegaard picked up form for the Gunners. The Norwegian International has gotten more starting opportunities in Arsenal’s recent matches and he has also delivered a brilliant run of performances for Mikel Arteta’s side. Emile Smith-Rowe also reminded Mikel Arteta of his unique qualities in yesterday’s match by scoring that brilliant goal against West Ham United. Both players are usually very influential during matches but Mikel Arteta needs to make a strong decision on who will be on his starting lineup regularly. The form of Martin Odegaard and the recent brilliance of Emile Smith-Rowe could be factors used in deciding who deserves to start more during matches.
In my opinion, I believe Emile Smith-Rowe is an efficient player for the Gunners as he contributes a whole lot to the team attacking-wise. He is faster with the ball and can make better dribbles with great pace. Martin Odegaard is a great player but I think Emile Smith-Rowe deserves a regular starting spot at Arsenal than him.
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker
- 6 Players That Could Leave Chelsea After Romelu Lukaku’s £8m Loan Move To Inter