Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country.
Argentina face Poland in an all important world cup game with both sides knowing that a win will send them into the world cup’s round of 16. While Argentina will be depending on star man Lionel Messi to lead them into the knockout phases of the competition, Poland will also be counting on the ever dependable Robert Lewandowski. Both Messi and Lewandowski have been the most important players for their respective countries for a very long time. How do their statistics in International football compare?.
Since Messi made his debut for the Argentina national team, he has made a total of 167 appearances. In that time, he has scored 93 goals and assisted 53 more which means that the Paris Saint German forward has had a goal involvement of 0.87 per game for his country.
On the other hand, Robert Lewandowski played a total of 136 games for Poland since he made his debut for the team. He scored a total of 77 goals and assisted 30 more in that time which means that he has been involved in 0.78 goals per game for the Poland national team.
From the above statistics Messi’s goal to game ratio for Argentina(0.87 : 1) is slightly better than Lewandowski’s(0.78 : 1).
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation