Mendy Has Been Bewitched, He Needs Prayers – Primate Elijah Ayodele
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has stated that the Senegalese and Chelsea goalkeeper, Édouard Mendy, is bewitched. It should be noted that Mendy, who is manning the goal post for Senegal in the ongoing world cup in Qatar, was blamed for the two goals scored by Netherland a few days ago. Also, Mendy hasn’t been impressive for Chelsea this season.
In a viral video, Primate Ayodele noted that Senegal would not perform well in the World Cup. A part of his speech reads: “I know that Senegal would not perform.” I have warned the goalkeeper that he has been bewitched. Mendy has been bewitched. If care is not taken, his football career can perish. He is taking it as if he is not serious. He is not taking it seriously.”
“After the Nations Cup, that is the beginning of his struggles, and if care is not taken, Senegal will be struggling.” There are some players who, in their lifetime, will have spiritual issues. “They need to be fortified.”l
Further speaking, he stated that Mendy needs to go on his knees because he needs prayers.
Senegal are hoping to spring surprises in the ongoing world football tournament despite the absence of their star player, Mane, who is suffering from injury
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games