Chelsea football club players rounded off their preparations at Cobham training centre this evening ahead of the highly anticipated Barclay premier league match against Tottenham Hotspur at stamford bridge on Sunday.
The training session saw the likes of new signings Kalidou Koulibaly, Raheem Sterling Marc Cucurellaand Carney Chukwuemeka where all hugely involved in the preparation and will hope to test their first London derby on Sunday.
Kalidou Koulibaly in today’s training session via Instagram photos
Raheem Sterling gets prepared for Tottenham Hotspur clash via Instagram photos.
One player who will not be available on Sunday is midfielder Mateo Kovacic, the head coach Thomas Tuchel conf his absence during his press conference, the midfielder is nursing a knee injury.
Conor Gallagher could take the place of Mateo Kovacic in midfield via Instagram photos
Carney Chukwuemeka could make his debut via Instagram photos
Reece James via Instagram photos
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City