Chelsea football club players rounded off their preparations at Cobham training centre this evening ahead of the highly anticipated Barclay premier league match against Tottenham Hotspur at stamford bridge on Sunday.
The training session saw the likes of new signings Kalidou Koulibaly, Raheem Sterling Marc Cucurellaand Carney Chukwuemeka where all hugely involved in the preparation and will hope to test their first London derby on Sunday.
Kalidou Koulibaly in today’s training session via Instagram photos
Raheem Sterling gets prepared for Tottenham Hotspur clash via Instagram photos.
One player who will not be available on Sunday is midfielder Mateo Kovacic, the head coach Thomas Tuchel conf his absence during his press conference, the midfielder is nursing a knee injury.
Conor Gallagher could take the place of Mateo Kovacic in midfield via Instagram photos
Carney Chukwuemeka could make his debut via Instagram photos
Reece James via Instagram photos
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players