The final slot is the tricky call. And having been a bit concerned by the form of Jordan Henderson of late, I’d have James Milner in there, at least from the start.
Up top, in-form Roberto Firmino scored twice at United in May so he can join Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, although Diogo Jota will certainly get a go at some point.
My team (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Milner, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Hannah Pinnock: I expect Klopp to keep his defence the same. There’s a time and a place to switch things up and United away is not one of them.
Alisson will be in goal and the usual back four ahead of him.
Midfield is the only position I expect a change to the team that started against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday night.
Fabinho simply has to start, while Henderson will also be needed. Keita may be given another chance here but, for me, with Jones fit again, I’d like to see him go straight back into the team.
The front three I expect will remain unchanged. Of course, there is always a shout for Jota, but all three scored against Watford last weekend and are in good form.
My team (4-3-3) : Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mane
official Line up
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Ronaldo.
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Konate, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Jota, Salah.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation