Manchester City’s Next 5 Games Could Widen the EPL Gap Between Liverpool and Chelsea
Manchester City, masters of their own upswing, have had an electric run of performance in the English Premier League this season under their fruitful manager, Pep Guardiola.
Guardiola has proven in recent seasons when he has won the Premier League title that he never fails to solidify his position at the top after struggling to get there.
The Etihad side will not face any of the “big six” teams in their next five games, which are against Wolves (H), Leeds (H), Newcastle (A), Leicester (H), and Brentford (A).
Having three of these matches at home gives City a significant advantage, as they will not let their guard down in their efforts to cement their top-of-the-table position. This could put them ahead of their main rivals Liverpool and Chelsea in the title race
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design