Romelu Lukaku could leave the London giants in the summer transfer window, either on loan or a permanent deal. The 28-year-old centre-forward has been offered to PSG, with the Blues prepared to offload the striker for nearly €50m.
Belgium international’s second coming at Stamford Bridge has not gone to plan, as the striker has managed a sub-par tally of 11 goals and two assists in 31 games across all tournaments.
The Belgian striker also brought a lot of heat upon himself after an explosive interview in which he hinted that the centre-forward was not enjoying himself as much as he envisioned. Recent reports have claimed that the Belgian is determined to stay put at Stamford Bridge and succeed at Chelsea.
But the former Inter Milan striker could leave Chelsea in the summer transfer window to resurrect his career. The mountain of sanctions on Chelsea could force his hand further. Romelu has recently been strongly linked with Atletico Madrid, but France could be his next destination.
The struggling Lukaku’s representatives have offered him to PSG over a possible move in the summer transfer window. The Blues would demand nearly €50m to part with Romelu, a significantly lower amount compared to what they paid to land him last summer.
A loan could also be an option for the Parisians to consider, giving Romelu a ray of hope if he is desperate to leave the Blues. Ligue 1 giants will need to sign a top-class striker in the summer transfer window, as Mbappe is edging closer to joining Real Madrid.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s