The season has started but Chelsea’s transfer window is still ticking along.
There’s very serious interest and potentially bids for Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong, and strong interest in his teammate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
But what of the outgoings? There have been a few sales and a few loans, but two players who Thomas Tuchel looks pretty fed up with are still on the books as it stands.
Both Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pulisic have had their chances, particularly in the last two years, and neither has been up to it. We understand that Tuchel is probably happy to sell either, but unless the Blues get a bid, there’s not much they can do.
Fabrizio Romano’s column for Caughtoffside says that Pulisic’s situation is “still quiet” and that Ziyech’s move is a “stand by deal” – i.e. no movement there either.
It’s not a disaster to keep them around, they both have talent, but it does mean it won’t be the summer of total change this could have been
- Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #ARSTOT #EPL
- Reactions As Chelsea Shares Photos Of Their Training Session Ahead Of Crystal Palace Game
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.