Former Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has announced that there is a possibility that his next club would be Paris Saint-Germain.
The superstar, however, clarified that his future is not certain.
He said this Barcelona press conference over his future on Sunday.
This is coming three days after financially-strapped Barcelona announced they were unable to keep the superstar who is reportedly close to a move to Paris Saint-Germain.
While answering a question on where he would play next season, Messi says that “PSG is one possibility” for the future, but immediately adds that his future is not yet determined.
“I have nothing confirmed with anyone. There are a lot of clubs interested. At the minute, nothing is closed. We are talking about a lot of things.”
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.