The matchday 11 of the Spanish La Liga saw many players continue their hot form in front of goal. Some players just found their form while some lost their form. After matchday 11, it is obvious that Real Madrid striker, Karim Benzema has lost some of the form he was in at the opening stages of the season. Although the Frenchman is top of the Goalscorers chart, he has not found the back of the net in the league in his team’s last two matches with his last league goal coming in Real Madrid’s 2-1 loss to Espanyol on matchday 8. So far this season the Frenchman has scored 9 league goals.
The likes of Raul De Tomas, who scored in Espanyol’s 1-1 draw against Athletic Bilbao, Luis Suarez of Atletico Madrid, and Mikel Oyarzabal of Real Sociedad have all scored six goals in the Spanish La Liga this season. Vicinius Junior, who has also been enduring a goal drought in the league, Real Betis star, Juanmi, Arnaut Danjuma of Villarreal, and Willian Jose of Real Sociedad have all scored five goals this season.
Rafa Mir of Sevilla, Memphis Depay of Barcelona, Anthony Lozano of Cadiz, Erik Lamela of Sevilla, Santi Mina of Celta de Vigo, Jose Luis Morales of Levante, Alvaro Garcia of Rayo Vallecano, and Ramadel Falcao also of Real Sociedad all have four goals to their names this season.
The likes of Iker Muniain of Athletic Bilbao, Yeremi Pino of Villarreal, Sergino Dest of Barcelona, Nabil Fekir of Real Sociedad have all recorded three assists in La Liga this season.
Pls, follow for more updates
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up