In the first half of the game yesterday between Aston Villa and Chelsea at the Villa Park, Chelsea Goalkeeper made a Tripple save at an instance which sparked a lot of reactions from fans as well.
The Spaniard then spoke to reporters yesterday after his game in a video shared on the official Chelsea page on Facebook.
According to Kepa Arrizabalaga; the save yesterday was like a fluid that has happened from practices in training, and he said that helping the team was the most important thing that happened yesterday.
The Spaniard also said that he’s feeling more confident now than before, and wants to help the team in the best possible way.
What do you make of Kepa’s Performance yesterday at the Villa Park? You can freely drop your comments in the comment section below.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.