Kepa Reacts To His Tripple Saves Yesterday At Villa Park
In the first half of the game yesterday between Aston Villa and Chelsea at the Villa Park, Chelsea Goalkeeper made a Tripple save at an instance which sparked a lot of reactions from fans as well.
The Spaniard then spoke to reporters yesterday after his game in a video shared on the official Chelsea page on Facebook.
According to Kepa Arrizabalaga; the save yesterday was like a fluid that has happened from practices in training, and he said that helping the team was the most important thing that happened yesterday.
The Spaniard also said that he’s feeling more confident now than before, and wants to help the team in the best possible way.
What do you make of Kepa’s Performance yesterday at the Villa Park? You can freely drop your comments in the comment section below.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United