Chelsea football club is on a run of fine form under their new coach Graham potter, the new head coach has won two of his three games in the UEFA champions league and won three out of his three games in Barclay premier league.
Those winning runs have been coincided with Kepa Arrizabalaga returning to Chelsea first team action in place of Edouard Mendy and as it stands the Senegalese will have to seat long on the bench and make do with cup competition action, we suggest he could be heading out by January with the reasons below.
Graham Potter prefer Kepa Arrizabalaga skills set. The new coach prefers players who plays out from the back and is something that Edouard Mendy is not too good at, that could prevent him from playing for Chelsea again.
Kepa rich form lately. He has kept four clean sheets in his last four games two was against AC Milan in the UEFA champions league and yesterday he put on a master class performance in the win over Aston Villa, if it is not broken don’t fix it.
Kepa Arrizabalaga .
Returning Gabriel Slonina. Chelsea signed one of the highly rated young goalkeeper in the summer, they fought off competition from Inter Milan and Real Madrid for his signature.
The MLS season is over and he could return and be drafted into Chelsea first team, it looks not too good for the magnificent Edouard Mendy at the moment.
Gabriel Slonina is back from loan.
Although he could stay and fight for his place in the Chelsea team but it could be a fight in vain considering what happened in Brighton when Ryan was ousted for Sanchez in goal by Graham Potter.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation