Join a bigger club, you won’t win anything at Tottenham’ – John Terry tells Tottenham star.
Harry Kane has been advised by Chelsea great John Terry to join a “bigger and better club” because he would not succeed at Tottenham.
Kane has spent his entire professional career at Spurs, where he has become one of the Premier League’s most prolific goal scorers with 261 goals in 408 games. However, he has yet to win a title.
It is “obvious” that Spurs would “never offer him what he wants,” according to Terry, who won 15 major trophies at Chelsea. Terry has advised Kane to leave Tottenham if he wants to break his trophy drought.
Terry stated: “I believe Harry Kane has dreams to go and win trophies – he’s obviously not going to accomplish that at Tottenham, is he? So let’s be real. Clearly, he is not. Let’s be truthful to ourselves.
Among the top strikers in the world, he is. He aspires to accolades. He desires to play for the finest and most successful clubs. Spurs are not like that, and they won’t grant him wishes. He desires some awards to round off his career
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games