Issues Graham Potter Needs To Rectify At Chelsea Before It Affects The Team
Graham Potter has brought light to the Chelsea team since the exit of Thomas Tuchel who wasn’t doing some things right at the club. The English Manager got appointed and is already winning games consistently for Chelsea in all competitions this season. The Blues have recorded five wins and a draw in their six matches under Graham Potter’s management.
Well, despite Chelsea’s great form under Graham Potter, there are still two issues the English Manager hasn’t rectified at the club this season which could affect the team in the long run.
1, Sufficient Supplies To The Striker.
Since Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang arrived at Chelsea, the Gabonese International has been left in the dark in terms of supplies upfront. The 32-year-old hasn’t gotten the necessary supplies in front of goal which is one aspect Graham Potter needs to rectify. Having that kind of top-quality striker in your team, the Blues are expected to create chances frequently for him during matches since he is meant to be their main source of goals. If it continues like this, there should be no complaints if he underperforms at the club this season.
2, Creativity In The Midfield Area.
Despite the return of Mateo Kovacic, the Blues still haven’t been really creative in their midfield department. Chelsea’s midfield area still lacks a touch of brilliance as we barely see good passes being supplied from that department. A creative midfield is known for its ability to spread play through great passes of the ball which Chelsea can’t presently boast of. Graham Potter has work to do in rectifying these issues at Chelsea this season.
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United