Popular Nigerian disc jockey, as DJ Big N, has revealed that he has an 8 figure job waiting for him but chose to be a DJ.
Big N revealed this on Instagram while answering questions from his followers.
A follower asked what motivated him to go far in his career as a DJ and he said the “love of music” is his motivation.
He said the same love made him forego an “8 figure job” to go into entertainment.
He did not state whether the “8 figure” is the yearly or monthly income.
- Reactions As Chelsea Shares Photos Of Their Training Session Ahead Of Crystal Palace Game
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.