I Can’t Go Out Much As My Face Is Often On TV – Chelsea Boss Graham Potter
Chelsea Boss Graham Potter has given an insight about how much spotlight has been on him since he left Amex Stadium to West London at the beginning of last Month.
Graham Potter was given the top job at Chelsea after the Blues sacked their UCL winning Manager Thomas Tuchel. Graham Potter was just an average Manager managing a mid-table club in the Premier League until he got Chelsea’s attention and they scooped him up without any delay to replace Thomas Tuchel.
The England International has been quite impressive at Chelsea since he took over. He is still unbeaten and he has won his last 4 games, leading the Blues to the top of their UCL group after spending the first two game weeks at the bottom.
Off the pitch, Graham Potter’s life hasn’t been the same too. Although, he admitted that he’s always busy with his works but, he doesn’t always go out because his face is now often on Television.
According to Goal’s Nizaar Kinsella, Potter said: “I can’t go out as much as my face is too often on television. It’s OK really, I’ve got no life, I am busy anyway. I don’t like seeing myself on telly, I get sweaty palms, I actually prefer going to the dentist.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United