Chelsea Boss Graham Potter has given an insight about how much spotlight has been on him since he left Amex Stadium to West London at the beginning of last Month.
Graham Potter was given the top job at Chelsea after the Blues sacked their UCL winning Manager Thomas Tuchel. Graham Potter was just an average Manager managing a mid-table club in the Premier League until he got Chelsea’s attention and they scooped him up without any delay to replace Thomas Tuchel.
The England International has been quite impressive at Chelsea since he took over. He is still unbeaten and he has won his last 4 games, leading the Blues to the top of their UCL group after spending the first two game weeks at the bottom.
Off the pitch, Graham Potter’s life hasn’t been the same too. Although, he admitted that he’s always busy with his works but, he doesn’t always go out because his face is now often on Television.
According to Goal’s Nizaar Kinsella, Potter said: “I can’t go out as much as my face is too often on television. It’s OK really, I’ve got no life, I am busy anyway. I don’t like seeing myself on telly, I get sweaty palms, I actually prefer going to the dentist.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.