Many people might see Trevoh Chalobah as just a defender, but in my own opinion he’s not just a defender but also the most important player in the squad, and his records has proven just that.
Trevoh Chalobah is the only defender at Chelsea right now who in all his games started for the Blues haven’t lost any.
Chalobah has started a lot of games for Chelsea Football Club both in the Premier League and in the Champions League, and amazingly in all those games started for Chelsea, the Blues haven’t lost any.
Chalobah starting an unbeaten game for Chelsea both in the Premier League and in the Champions League has proven just how important he is to the Chelsea squad, and from my own point of view the most important in the squad. Even more important that Reece James and N’golo Kante.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly leave your comments in the comment section below.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games