How Trevoh Chalobah Has Proven To Be The Most Important Player At Chelsea
Many people might see Trevoh Chalobah as just a defender, but in my own opinion he’s not just a defender but also the most important player in the squad, and his records has proven just that.
Trevoh Chalobah is the only defender at Chelsea right now who in all his games started for the Blues haven’t lost any.
Chalobah has started a lot of games for Chelsea Football Club both in the Premier League and in the Champions League, and amazingly in all those games started for Chelsea, the Blues haven’t lost any.
Chalobah starting an unbeaten game for Chelsea both in the Premier League and in the Champions League has proven just how important he is to the Chelsea squad, and from my own point of view the most important in the squad. Even more important that Reece James and N’golo Kante.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly leave your comments in the comment section below.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United