EPL May Be postpone Because Of Queen’s Death Could Serve as Advantage To Chelsea.
The English Premier League clubs expect this weekend’s games to be called off following the death of Queen Elizabeth on the 8th of September 2022 as the Government prepares to make a call this morning to give their verdict. Thursday tonight EFL matches were postponed yesterday in England.
It is understood that many top-flight clubs are expecting this weekend’s fixtures to be postponed with an announcement expected early on Friday morning. According to reports, Almost all of Friday’s sporting programs were called off on Thursday night as a mark of respect, including day two of England’s Test match against South Africa, golf’s BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth, and all racing, the Queen’s favorite sport.
The suspension of the league because of the queen’s death might be an advantage to the blues in their quest to get back in form after their former head coach, Thomas Tuchel was sacked and a new manager, Graham Potter was appointed on Thursday. Graham Potter is likely to resume work at Chelsea in the next few days and needs time to get his ideas to the players and with the 2 weeks break from the Premier League, Graham Potter can take advantage of the time to get to know how good the Chelsea squad and train properly before the Premier League resumes.
Graham Potter did a very good job at Brighton and is expected to repeat the same at his new job with Chelsea. Do you think the suspension period is enough to get his ideas to the minds of the players? Drop your thoughts below in the comments section.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design