How Kovacic Has Proven To Be An Important Player For Chelsea
How Kovacic Has Proven To Be An Important Player For Chelsea.
Mateo Kovacic is no doubt one of the best Midfielders at Chelsea right now, and he has proven to be a phenomenal player for The Blues over the years.
The Croatian international Midfielder have a unique and special kind of stat at Chelsea which has made him an important player in the Squad.
The stat that has made Kovacic an important player in the Chelsea squad is the fact that; he has started 30 games for Chelsea so far and haven’t lost any of those games.
That stat by Kovacic is similar to that of Trevoh Chalobah who have started 24 Premier League games for Chelsea and haven’t lost any of them either.
Both players are in line to make the starting line up today at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea take on Manchester United, and hopefully they will keep their record
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design