How Chelsea Could Line-up Against Wolves Tomorrow
In Saturday’s Premier League match at Stamford Bridge, a high-flying Chelsea team will welcome Wolves as Graham Potter’s charges look for their third straight victory.
In the midweek Champions League match, the Blues defeated the Italian champions AC Milan by three goals. It was a strong performance from Potter’s team at this early stage of his leadership.
After being benched for the Milan match as he recovered from a recent minor niggle, Edouard Mendy may soon be named to the starting lineup.
Thiago Silva, an experienced defender, is expected to join Kalidou Koulibaly and Marc Cucurella in the center of Chelsea’s defense.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jorginho should be in the center of the engine room, with Reece James and Ben Chilwell occupying the wing-back positions on each side of the field.
Raheem Sterling and Mason Mount will be Jean-Pierre Aubameyang’s teammates in the central hitting position, and Havertz will be vying for a recall into the starting XI
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United