In Saturday’s Premier League match at Stamford Bridge, a high-flying Chelsea team will welcome Wolves as Graham Potter’s charges look for their third straight victory.
In the midweek Champions League match, the Blues defeated the Italian champions AC Milan by three goals. It was a strong performance from Potter’s team at this early stage of his leadership.
After being benched for the Milan match as he recovered from a recent minor niggle, Edouard Mendy may soon be named to the starting lineup.
Thiago Silva, an experienced defender, is expected to join Kalidou Koulibaly and Marc Cucurella in the center of Chelsea’s defense.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jorginho should be in the center of the engine room, with Reece James and Ben Chilwell occupying the wing-back positions on each side of the field.
Raheem Sterling and Mason Mount will be Jean-Pierre Aubameyang’s teammates in the central hitting position, and Havertz will be vying for a recall into the starting XI
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games