This evening’s Premier League match between Chelsea and Brentford pits Chelsea in fourth place against tenth-place Brentford.
This season, Brentford has a mixed bag of results: three wins, four draws, and three losses.
Chelsea will be aiming for a victory, but we are all aware that Brentford can be challenging to play, particularly at home and with Thomas Frank as the head coach.
In a news conference yesterday, Graham Potter, who represents Chelsea, gave the most recent team and injury reports.
At 10 p.m. last night, the embargoed portion of the press conference was made public, and inquiries about Hakim Ziyech, who has recently been left out in the cold at Chelsea and has only made the bench, were made.
Potter affirms that Ziyech was absent due to a nasty cold, at least against Aston Villa. He is, however, back and will play tonight against Brentford.
Regarding Hakim Ziyech, Graham Potter
“The game against Villa came too soon for him because he had a pretty bad cold that knocked him around for a few days, but he’s trained well recently so he’ll be participating
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games