Graham Potter won his fourth consecutive match yesterday at San Siro as the new Chelsea boss and remains unbeaten in all competitions. After Chelsea’s victory against AC Milan, Graham Potter refused to accept any responsibility for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s sensational form.
The 33-year-old striker joined Chelsea on the transfer window deadline day after a brief spell at Barcelona. The veteran striker has hit the ground running after scoring in the third game running against AC Milan in the champions league last night.
Graham Potter has refused to take any responsibility for Aubameyang’s form claiming that he hasn’t done anything special for the striker, and that sensational form is all up to the 33-year-old striker.
Graham Potter claimed that he discussed with his striker about getting match-fit and then getting more minutes under his belt. The more minutes he gets, the stronger he becomes and then he will build an understanding with the rest of the team
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games