Graham Potter Explains The Reason Behind Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Form At Chelsea
Graham Potter won his fourth consecutive match yesterday at San Siro as the new Chelsea boss and remains unbeaten in all competitions. After Chelsea’s victory against AC Milan, Graham Potter refused to accept any responsibility for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s sensational form.
The 33-year-old striker joined Chelsea on the transfer window deadline day after a brief spell at Barcelona. The veteran striker has hit the ground running after scoring in the third game running against AC Milan in the champions league last night.
Graham Potter has refused to take any responsibility for Aubameyang’s form claiming that he hasn’t done anything special for the striker, and that sensational form is all up to the 33-year-old striker.
Graham Potter claimed that he discussed with his striker about getting match-fit and then getting more minutes under his belt. The more minutes he gets, the stronger he becomes and then he will build an understanding with the rest of the team
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United