Graham Potter Confirms That Chelsea Defender Is Out Of Tomorrow’s Game Versus Brighton.
Ahead of the class between Chelsea and Brighton tomorrow at the Amex Stadium, Chelsea manager Graham Potter has reported via a press conference earlier today that Chelsea defender will still be out of action.
Potter made this confirmation in his press conference today and the video was shared on the official Facebook page of Chelsea Football Club, and the Englishman confirmed that Kalidou Koulibaly is still out of action.
Koulibaly who missed the Matchday squad that played host to Man United last Saturday at Stamford Bridge, also missed the squad that travelled to Austria to take on Salzburg as he’s reportedly having some discomforts.
Kalidou Koulibaly has been reported by his manager to miss tomorrow’s game at Brighton again, and we are wishing him a quick recovery.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games