A mild drama reportedly played out on Thursday August 5, after Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state stormed the venue of a meeting for members of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The Nation reported that the meeting “must have become unsettled” as Governors are not members of the BoT and do not attend the party’s BoT meetings.
The Rivers state Governor was said to have walked in when PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus was delivering his opening address and promptly took his seat among the attendees.
It is however not clear if Wike was attending the meeting on the invitation of the BoT
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City