Former Sir Alex Ferguson Assistant, Carlos Queiroz Inspires Iran To A 2-0 Victory Against Wales.
The saying that says the only source of knowledge is experiences will always be relevant and this same thing applies to Carlos Queiroz who used to be Sir Alex Ferguson’s Assistant some years ago at Manchester United. He is now the Iran national team coach and it is becoming clearer that Iran has a lot of potentials to reach an important stage in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
Carlos Queiroz just Inspired his Iran Squad to a 2-0 win against Wales and it’s quite a massive win as both winning goals were scored in the 98th and 101st minutes of the game after additional 9 minutes were added to the game.
Iran will only need a draw in their last game against the USA if England won their tonight game against the USA to qualify for the round of 16 of the competition, this has to be a dream come true for a nation like Iran which has already been referred to as underdog in the competition but they have already proved that they are not.
Carlos Queiroz left Manchester United in 2008 and he is now an established Manager after working with Sir Alex Ferguson for a few months
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games