Ex-Chelsea star scores an injury time winning goal to guide Spain to the finals of Nations League
Ex-Chelsea football club star Alvaro Morata was the hero for Spain national team on Tuesday night, as he scored an injury time winning goal to guide Spain national team to the finals of the UEFA Europa League.
The former Juventus football club star was given a starting role by coach Luis Enrique and he was able to perform brilliantly in the entertaining encounter.
Alvaro Morata started in his team’s attack alongside Pablo Sarabia and Ferran Torres and the trio were superb in the game.
Both teams efforts to score in the first half of the game were not successful as the first half ended in a goalless draw.
Alvaro Morata scored the winning goal for Spain national team in the 88th minute through an assist from substitute Nico Williams to end the match 1-0.
Morata was fantastic for Spain national team throughout the whole duration of the game and he was able to mark his excellent performance with a beautiful goal, and that has helped them to qualify for the finals of the UEFA Nations League.
Alvaro Morata’s stats for Spain national team against Portugal national team;
100% take-on success
4 duels won
3 shots on target
2 fouls won
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United