Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, has told three midfielders they can leave the club after they were stripped of their squad numbers.
The Athletic reports that Tiemoue Bakayoko, Danny Drinkwater and Ross Barkley have been told in plain terms that they are surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge.
Tuchel has told the trio to “organise moves elsewhere” this summer, as they won’t feature in his plans.
To show how eager he wants them to leave, none of the three players have even been given a squad number.
Chelsea have recorded a net spend of £1.5million so far this summer.
Tammy Abraham is on the verge of joining Inter Milan, while Fikayo Tomori had earlier joined AC Milan.
The Blues then splashed £98m to bring back Romelu Lukaku to the club.
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker
- 6 Players That Could Leave Chelsea After Romelu Lukaku’s £8m Loan Move To Inter