Chelsea are currently top of the Premier League table ahead of Matchweek 14. They will be hoping to maintain their position at the top of the EPL table after Matchweek 14.
Mohamed Salah, Jamie Vardy, Sadio Mane And Diogo Jota are leading the race for the EPL top scorer. Salah has 11 goals, Vardy has 9 goals while Mane and Jota have 7 goals each.
Salah is first in this department with 11 assists. Trent Alexander-Arnold and Paul Pogba have 7 assists each this season.
Gabriel Jesus, Emmanuel Dennis and Mateo Kovacic have 5 assists each.
Newcastle will face Norwich in the first fixture for Matchweek 14. Leeds will face Crystal Palace 45 minutes after Newcastle vs Norwich have kicked off.
Allan has more tackles than any other EPL player this season. He has 41 tackles this season.
Why Chelsea May Easily Defeat Watford
1. Ruthlessness Of Chelsea Defenders In Front Of Goal In The Premier League
Chelsea’s defenders have been ruthless in front of goal in the Premier League this season. No team have more scoring defenders in the league than Chelsea this season. Chilwell, Reece James, Alonso, Rudiger, Trevoh Chalobah and Thiago Silva have all scored for Chelsea in the Premier League this season.
2. Chelsea’s Away Record
Chelsea has the best away record in the Premier league this season. They haven’t lost any away fixture this season and they will be hoping to keep up their impressive away form when they face Watford on Wednesday.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move