The first game that was played in the premier league competition yesterday was between Everton and West Ham United. Everton who has been without their key players in recent week due to Injuries, suffered their second premier league defeats of the season yesterday, as West Ham narrowly defeated them 1-0.
Moments after West Ham won Everton 2-0, Newcastle then hosted Tottenham hotspur in the last fixture of the premier league competition yesterday. Tottenham who are looking forward to finishing in the top four position this season after missing out last season, narrowly defeated 10 man Newcastle United by 3 goals to 2, with Harry Kanescoring his first premier league goal of the season.
Goal Scorers Table:
1. Mohammed Salah – 7 goals
2. Jamie Vardy – 7 goals
3. Antonio – 5 goals
4. Sadio Mane – 5 goals
5. Bruno Fernandes – 4 goals
6. Roberto Firmino – 4 goals.
7. Son – 4 goals
8. Mason Greenwood – 4 goals
9. Maupay – 4 goals
10. Sarr – 4 goals.
Below is how the premier league table currently looks like after yesterday’s fixtures.
Verdicts: Norwich are the first favourite team to be relegated from the EPL tournament this season, as they are yet to record a victory since their promotion into the competition. Newcastle United on the other hand, may also get relegated if they fail to strengthen their squad in January.
What are your thoughts about this? Kindly leave a message in the comments section below.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up