Since suffering back-to-back defeat at the hands of Manchester City and Juventus, Chelsea has gone four(4) games without dropping points, scoring 15 goals, and conceding once.
Chelsea looks like a team that can’t be stopped going into their round of 16 stages of the Carabao cup.
Tuchel men will be locking horns with Southampton at Stamford Bridge tonight. Both teams will be meeting for the second time this season, having met on matchday 7 of the ongoing 2021-2022 English Premier League season; Chelsea enjoyed a 3-1 victory in their first competitive meeting this season.
Chelsea gaffer is expected to make a lot of changes to the lineup that rained goals on Norwich on Saturday. Although Tuchel will be without the services of Romelu Lukaku, and Timo Werner, the German boss is expected to harness the depth in his squad.
Arrizabalaga; James, Christensen, Sarr; Loftus-Cheek, Niguez, Chalobah Hudson-Odoi; Barkley, Ziyech; Havertz
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker