Speculations and rumors have it that Chelsea football club is heavily linked their ex superstar, Eden Hazard, and are set to welcome the Belgian attacker back to the Stamford Bridge provided, that the transfer negotiations between Chelsea and Real Madrid’s representatives yield to a positive outcome.
Chelsea football club’s attackers are really not performing on their top levels, thereby yielding to Chelsea’s poor results in matches courtesy of the inconsistencies of Chelsea’s attackers in scoring more than two goals in a match.
However, the return of Eden Hazard to Chelsea football club’s squad will definitely transform Chelsea’s attackers most especially the American playmaker, Christian Pulisic.
How:Restoration of Pulisic’s dribbling ability: Every Chelsea’s fans dubbed Christian Pulisic to be the Chelsea’s next Hazard but it is quite unfortunate that the United States of America’s player has been unable to fill the gap left by Hazard since his (Pulisic’s) move from Borrussia Dortmund to Chelsea in 2019. However the addition of Hazard to the Chelsea’s squad will definitely assist Christian Pulisic in rediscovering his top form as Pulisic will be learning some decisive moves, dribbling skills and experiences from Hazard both in their training sessions and on the pitch. With this Pulisic will definitely rediscover his lost form.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s