Eden Hazard would be open to a return to Chelsea, according to reports.
After leaving Stamford Bridge in 2019 following the Europa League triumph which capped off 352 appearances for the club, Hazard’s career has somewhat stalled in Spain due to injuries.
The 30-year-old has only made 52 appearances for the Los Blancos, scoring just five times, an underwhelming return following a staggering, initial, £89 million move to the Bernabeu.
Now links of a return to Stamford Bridge have resurfaced and Hazard’s stance has been revealed
According to El Nacional in Spain, Hazard sees a Blues return as a ‘very good option’.
Hazard’s time at Chelsea was a great success filled with silverware. He won the Premier League twice, FA Cup, League Cup, and the Europa League on two occasions in his first and last seasons at the club.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City