Eden Hazard would be open to a return to Chelsea, according to reports.
After leaving Stamford Bridge in 2019 following the Europa League triumph which capped off 352 appearances for the club, Hazard’s career has somewhat stalled in Spain due to injuries.
The 30-year-old has only made 52 appearances for the Los Blancos, scoring just five times, an underwhelming return following a staggering, initial, £89 million move to the Bernabeu.
Now links of a return to Stamford Bridge have resurfaced and Hazard’s stance has been revealed
According to El Nacional in Spain, Hazard sees a Blues return as a ‘very good option’.
Hazard’s time at Chelsea was a great success filled with silverware. He won the Premier League twice, FA Cup, League Cup, and the Europa League on two occasions in his first and last seasons at the club.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s