With just two days left for the January transfer window to reopen, Chelsea fans will be delighted to welcome back their ex hitman, Eden Hazard to the Stamford Bridge. It will be a great idea to recruit Hazard to Chelsea’s squad considering the poor performances of the Chelsea’s players especially Chelsea’s attackers.
However, Chelsea football club’s head coach Thomas Tuchel might be excited to have a player of Eden Hazard’s quality in his squad as he (Tuchel) is hoping to bolster his team to become strong contenders in all competitions. Hence, Hazard’s return to Chelsea might have a positive impact on Hudson-Odoi.
Improvement of Hudson-Odoi’s dribbling ability: Callum Hudson-Odoi is a very talented young player who needs more enlightenment to improve on his dribbling ability. So the presence will surely enhance Hudson-Odoi’s dribbling ability.
Reduction of Hudson-Odoi’s erroneous passes:Most times, the erroneous passes of Hudson-Odoi makes it hard for Chelsea’s fans to believe that Callum is very skillful. But Hazard might assist in training Hudson-Odoi to develop his passing ability which will enhance his (Hudson-Odoi’s) stat in football.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker