Chelsea football club has officially announced the signing of Kadeisha Buchanan from Olympique Lyonnais. The 26-year-old star who plays as a defender has sign a three years contract with Chelsea that will expire on 1 July until summer 2025.
Kadeisha Buchanan is a talented defender who has spent five-and-a-half-years at Lyon where she has won numerous titles. She was won a lot of French Ligue One titles and recently the Women Champions League last seao.
Kadeisha Buchanan, a Canadian has had a successful career at Lyon, scoring 9 goals in 130 appearances for the French side. She won eight domestic cups which includes Coupe de France three times and the French league title an impressive five times.
Before joining Lyon, she spent four years playing college football in the United States of America with West Virginia Mountaineers where she made 98 appearances and established herself as one of the top players in the NCAA.
On her arrival to Chelsea, Buchanan commented: ‘I am coming to Chelsea with the same ambition I always had – win trophies and become the best in the world. The club has everything in order for us to compete in every competition and it’s time to bring a Champions League trophy to London.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker