- Following the unexpected firing of German coach Thomas Tuchel, Premier League powerhouse Chelsea has officially named a new manager, with Englishman Graham Potter taking over as manager at Stamford Bridge and signing a five-year deal.
The Chelsea Football Club is excited to welcome Graham Potter as its new head coach. Potter will join the club on a five-year deal and will bring his unique coaching style and modern brand of football.
The 47-year-old Potter had a great run with Brighton and Hove Albion, leading them to 42 victories in 135 games while in charge and instituting an impressive style of play at the American Express Community Stadium. This helped him draw interest from several top European clubs, including 20-time Premier League champion Manchester United.
Given that the West London club’s new owners are seeking to engage in a long-term managerial approach, his move to Stamford Bridge would undoubtedly be a significant boon for the club. This is why a huge five-year contract was offered
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City