In today’s Premier League game, Chelsea welcomed Wolves to Stamford Bridge while Manchester City also welcomed Southampton to the Etihad. Chelsea won their game comfortably by 3-0 while Man City also won by 4-0.
Potter didn’t start his first team players today and his tactics still worked out as Chelsea dominated the game from the start to finish. Havertz scored the opener with a header from Mount’s assist. Pulisic scored the second goal while Broja wrapped up the win at the stoppage time.
Manchester City on the other hand extended their unbeaten run by defeating Southampton by 4-0. Cancelo scored the opener and Foden doubled the lead. In the second half, Mahrez and Haaland’s goals wrapped up the 4-0 win.
However, here’s how the EPL table looks currently:
Chelsea has now completed two beautiful consecutive victories in the competition with Potter while Manchester City’s win has moved them ahead of Arsenal on the league table and will remain there if Arsenal failed to beat Liverpool tomorrow.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games