CRY VS CHE: Why Graham Potter Needs To See The Importance Of Starting Trevoh Chalobah In The Match
Chelsea will be back in action in the English Premier League on Saturday when they travel to face Crystal Palace at the Selhurst Park Stadium. The Blues will be hoping to maintain their winning form in the competition by grabbing an important victory over the Eagles.
This will be Graham Potter’s second game in charge of the Blues and fans will be expecting him to eventually claim his first win as a Chelsea manager. The English Manager will have to play his cards right in the game and avoid using the wrong players.
Well, I believe Graham Potter should consider starting Trevoh Chalobah for Chelsea in the match if he wants a solid defense line against Crystal Palace. In the latter stages of Thomas Tuchel’s era at Chelsea, the English International hasn’t been opportune to play lots of games for the Blues as he is most of the time sidelined in matches. I think Graham Potter should make a change to this and start playing Trevoh Chalobah in the matches for the West London side.
The 23-year-old is quite fast at tracking back and also a strong and smart defender. The English International will bring that energy to Chelsea’s backline which the likes of Cesar Azpilicueta and Kalidou Koulibaly can’t presently offer the Blues. He needs to be started regularly for Chelsea going forward.
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design