The English Premier League is set to continue again and the teams in the competition are set to feature in the weekend games. The weekend games is set to kickoff across various stadiums in Europe.
The Blues would be hoping to avoid a shock defeat when they travel away to face city-rivals Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
The England and Chelsea tactician Graham Potter would be without some key players for their crucial league encounter against Crystal Palace.
Let’s take a look at four players that could miss their crucial match against Crystal Palace;
1. REECE JAMES: The England and Chelsea wing-back Reece James may miss their crucial EPL match due to a minor injury he suffered during the international window.
2. DENNIS ZAKARIA: The Swiss and Chelsea midfielder Dennis Zakaria is still recovering from injury and he is set to miss their trip to Selhurst Park.
3. CONNOR GALLAGHER: The England and Chelsea midfielder Connor Gallagher suffered a minor injury during their 3 – 1 win over Germany U21.
The Chelsea midfielder may miss their crunch league match against Crystal Palace.
4. CARNEY CHUKWUEMEKA: The England and Chelsea youngster Carney Chukwuemeka is still recovering from injury and he is set to miss their crunch encounter against Crystal Palace.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation