Chelsea football club manager, Graham Potter has given update on the team news including injured players ahead of their English Premier league away fixture against Crystal Palace.
According to a report on Chelsea’s Facebook Page, Graham Potter ruled N’Golo Kante, Edouard Mendy, Marc Cucurella and Carney Chukwuemeka out of tomorrow’s Premier League meeting with Crystal Palace.
In his pre-match press conference, he revealed that club’s first choice goalkeeper, Edouard Mendy has recovered from his injury but is not yet fit, also French midfielder, Ngolo Kante has also recovered and is still in his rehabilitation stage so he won’t make the trip too, Nigerian born midfielder, Chukwuemeka Carney and Spanish left full back, Marc Cucurella are all out of the game due to illness. It is also expected that Pierre Emerick Aubameyang will make his league debut for the Blues.
The game against Crystal Palace will be Chelsea’s first English Premier league match under the tutelage of Graham Potter.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.