Graham Potter has released a 25-man squad for the Premier League season and, however, included two Chelsea star players who fell out with the former coach, Thomas Tuchel.
As a requirement for all 20 clubs in the premier league, all teams have submitted their 25-man squads to the league including the Blues.
Chelsea’s new manager Graham Potter has added both Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech who both struggled to play under Thomas Tuchel with the duo seldom seen in action during Tuchel’s era.
Chelsea’s 25 squad list:
Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Kepa
Azpilicueta Tanco, Cesar
Chalobah, Trevoh Tom
Chilwell, Benjamin James
Cucurella Saseta, Marc
Emiliano Da Silva, Thiago
Fofana, Wesley Tidjan
Havertz, Kai Lukas
Jorge Luiz, Frello Filho
Loftus Cheek, Ruben
Mendy, Edouard Osoque
Pulisic, Christian Mate
Zakaria Lako Lado, Denis Lemi
Chelsea is on the move to appoint a new sporting director for the London club.
The Blues have shortlisted former Liverpool director Michael Edwards and Paris Saint Germain consultant Luis Campos as qualified alternatives for the position of sporting director at Chelsea.
However, Salzburg’s director Christoph Freund seems to be Blue’s favorite.
Christoph Freund is the mastermind behind Salzburg’s success and it was reported that Freund brought Manchester City superstar, Erling Haaland to Salzburg during the striker’s time at the Austrian’s club.
It has not been verified whether or not Freund will be the new sporting director as negotiations are still ongoing.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players