Chelsea’s Women Team Trashed Real Madrid’s Femenino 2-0 In The Women’s Champions League
Chelsea’s women team were in action in the women’s Champions League on Wednesday evening at the Kingsmeadow Stadium. The game was a high-profile game as Real Madrid’s women team are one of the best female teams around the world.
They did not offer enough opposition, as Chelsea’s women proved to the world that they are also a big side in football. The game ended 2-0 in favor of the Chelsea’s women team, who were determined to win the match.
Chelsea’s women team got their first goal in the 67th minute after Millie Bright set up Sophie Ingle for a beautiful goal. In the 75th minute, Chelsea’s women team also got on the scoresheet after Erin Cuthbert found the back of the net.
The game ended 2-0 after full-time. Reece James’ sister, Lauren James was not in the starting lineup, she was introduced in the 56th minute of the game, and she had a great impact in the game. Celebrate the Blues.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.