Graham Potter is expected to play his first game for Chelsea in the English Premier League on October first. Graham Potter’s first game for Chelsea was against Dinamo Zagreb in the UEFA Champions League.
The game ended 1-1, and it has kept Chelsea in a difficult position to qualify from the UEFA Champions League’s group stage. For the game against Crystal Palace on first October, Graham Potter needs to field some of his best players available. In this article, we shall be taking a look at the strongest starting lineup for Chelsea against Crystal Palace.
In the goalkeeping department, Edouard Mendy is expected to return to the starting lineup because he has returned to training.
The defense; Cesar Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva and Kalidou Koulibaly are expected to start for Chelsea against Crystal Palace. At the left, and he right backs, Marc Cucurella and Reece James are undoubtedly the best to start for Chelsea against Crystal Palace.
The midfield; Mateo Kovacic and Ngolo Kante are expected to partner each other. Jorginho should play from the bench because he is too slow for Graham Potter’s style of football.
Kai Havertz, Mount, and Raheem Sterling should play in the attack for Chelsea. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has not been effective enough for Chelsea, he needs to play from the bench until he fits in very well.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.