Chelsea could stay on top of the Premier League table till the end of the year. It is possible for the Blues to win their next five games in the Premier League. Chelsea will play Watford, West Ham United, Leeds United, Everton and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The only two games that could be very tough for Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea team are the games against West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers. Chelsea will play both games away from home.
Photo credit: pinterest.co.uk
Manchester City, who are currently in the second position in the Premier League table, will pose the greatest threat to Chelsea, holding the number one position.
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City team will play against Aston Villa, Watford, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leeds United, and Newcastle United.
Chelsea are currently leading Manchester City by one point, and Thomas Tuchel’s men need to be at their highest level and earn as many points as possible from their next five games.
Photo credit: wikipedia
Opinion: Share your thoughts about these points and comment on who will be at the top of the English Premier League table at the end of the year.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City