Havertz is flanked by Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi at Stamford Bridge, with Christian Pulisic still recovering from an ankle problem.
Lukaku twisted his ankle in Wednesday’s Champions League tie against Malmo, with initial fears that he could have suffered ligament damage
Werner appeared to strain his hamstring and Thomas Tuchel revealed on Friday that both players would be sidelined for at least Chelsea’s next two matches against Norwich and Southampton.
The Blues make five changes in total to face Norwich, with England defender Reece James fit again and Trevoh Chalobah and Mateo Kovacic also returning to the starting XI, along with Havertz and Hudson-Odoi
Chelsea vs Norwich lineups
Chelsea XI: Mendy, Chalobah, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Chilwell, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Havertz
Subs: Arrizabalaga, Alonso, Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Saul, Barkley, Ziyech, Azpilicueta, Sarr
Norwich XI: Krul, Kabak, Gibson, Hanley, Aarons, Lees-Melou, Normann, McLean, Giannoulis, Sargent, Pukki
Subs: Rupp, Dowell, Rashica, Tzolis, Sorensen, Williams, Gunn, Idah, Omobamidele
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation