Havertz is flanked by Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi at Stamford Bridge, with Christian Pulisic still recovering from an ankle problem.
Lukaku twisted his ankle in Wednesday’s Champions League tie against Malmo, with initial fears that he could have suffered ligament damage
Werner appeared to strain his hamstring and Thomas Tuchel revealed on Friday that both players would be sidelined for at least Chelsea’s next two matches against Norwich and Southampton.
The Blues make five changes in total to face Norwich, with England defender Reece James fit again and Trevoh Chalobah and Mateo Kovacic also returning to the starting XI, along with Havertz and Hudson-Odoi
Chelsea vs Norwich lineups
Chelsea XI: Mendy, Chalobah, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Chilwell, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Havertz
Subs: Arrizabalaga, Alonso, Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Saul, Barkley, Ziyech, Azpilicueta, Sarr
Norwich XI: Krul, Kabak, Gibson, Hanley, Aarons, Lees-Melou, Normann, McLean, Giannoulis, Sargent, Pukki
Subs: Rupp, Dowell, Rashica, Tzolis, Sorensen, Williams, Gunn, Idah, Omobamidele
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up