With Chelsea hoping to sign a host of players to get them back into the race for the EPL 2021/2022 season trophy, they might still want to offload some players while some players are already linked with a possible move out of the club.
Below is the list of players that are linked with a move out of the club;
Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund are the two clubs that are interested in the Chelsea forward and hoping to sign him during this January transfer window period. Ziyech reported to be unhappy at the club because of the amount of playing time he gets under Thomas Tuchel.
PSG is hoping to hijack the Real Madrid deal of signing the Chelsea defender during the transfer window. Chelsea will likely sell the center-back player rather than allowing them to leave on a free transfer by January. Also, the Manchester United coach is still eyeing the German defender.
Caesar Azpilicueta and Christensen
Barcelona is planning a double move for the Chelsea defenders. The Chelsea captain has reportedly told his agents that he is available for a move to another club. Christensen’s move to Barcelona might not be possible as Chelsea is lacking defenders due to injury and hoping to add more defenders to their squad in the January transfer window.
Jose Mourinho is hoping to bring the player to Roma in this January transfer window. Chelsea might allow the midfielder to leave if they sign more midfielders in this January transfer or if should call back their loan players.
Chelsea is set to send the striker back to Inter Milan after he revealed that he is not happy in the club.
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker
- 6 Players That Could Leave Chelsea After Romelu Lukaku’s £8m Loan Move To Inter