CHELSEA have been told to stump up £68million if they want to sign highly rated French defender Jules Kounde from Sevilla, according to reports.
The Blues have already had a bid rejected for the 22-year-old centre-back, believed to be worth £30m plus Kurt Zouma.
Zouma has fallen out of favour at Chelsea and could be moved on this summer
Zouma has fallen out of favour at Chelsea and could be moved on this summerCredit: GETTY IMAGES
But according to Goal, the LaLiga outfit are looking to get a fee close to Kounde’s release clause, which is believed to be £68m.
With Kounde impressing last season, he isn’t short of suitors.
LaLiga giants Real Madrid are also believed to be tracking the Frenchman’s situation.
Manchester United are also weighing up a potential move after completing the signing of Raphael Varane from Real.
The Frenchman is believed to be extremely keen on a move to the Premier League as he wants to test himself.
Chelsea are keen to include Zouma in any possible deal, which could lower Sevilla’s asking price.
Although Sevilla are looking for cash, rather than a player, a deal could be struck for a fee close to £40million plus Zouma.
“My goal is to play in a big club to try to always progress and to win trophies. I might have to move, but that’s not relevant today
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City