Chelsea Star, Kai Havertz has been named Player of the Match by 90min for his contribution to the 3-3 draw between Germany & Gareth Southgate’s England at Wembley.
The Ex-Bayern Leverkusen player netted a brace in the second half, with his first goal showing to everyone the clear talent he possesses.
The highly-rated attacker received the ball outside the box and curled a stunning attempt past Newcastle’s Nick Pope, who had no chance of stopping it, to extend the visitors’ advantage at the time.
Havertz struggled through the first 45 minutes of the game in the striking position he was deployed in by Germany Boss, Hansi Flick, making the contest a classic case of a game of two halves.
Timo Werner, an Ex-Chelsea striker was introduced off the bench, and after that, he dropped a little bit deeper and made a much bigger effect, which was reflected in the ratings provided by 90min.
A number of outstanding performances on show at Wembley, including a fantastic impact from the bench by Blue Mason Mount, would also have impressed Potter.
Without the pressure of a terrible start to the season at club level, the two will undoubtedly find great encouragement from their performances for their country despite their not having had the best starts to their campaigns
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation