Chelsea defender, Reece James was in the stands today as the Chelsea women defeated Westham United’s women 3-1 today. See the photo of Reece James from the stands today below.
Just as you can see in the above photo, Reece James was peacefully watching the game between Chelsea women’s team and the Westham United’s women team, and it looked like he was enjoying the game.
Recall that few weeks ago, some of the Chelsea women’s players like Kerr, Lauren James and Kirby were present at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea defeated Westham United, and now James has done thesame.
Although, all odds are that Reece James was there to watch his sister, Lauren James play and also to catch up with some nice game after the international break before returning back to full training with Chelsea.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly leave your comments in the comment section below.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.